Pia Navarro came to S.L. Leonard & Associates with a strong background in design and project management.
At S.L. Leonard she has been an integral part of several projects, including
- 18,000 SF new office and realignment of existing space for Gold Coast Health Plan, where in addition to management of the design and construction, Pia oversaw the procurement of furniture, security, information technology and audio video systems as well as research and recommendation of all finishes
- 25,000 SF new Arts & Enrichment Facility for Heart of Los Angeles, constructed of recycled shipping containers and publicly bid site infrastructure
- 30,000 SF tenant buildout for Walker Zanger’s new corporate headquarters and showroom in North Hills
- The new tenant buildout of the Building Hope Adult Day Center for the Camarillo Health Care District, which was delivered under prevailing wage requirements
- Multiple tenant buildouts for Topa Management
- Design and entitlement management of Casa Pacifica’s $21 million master plan expansion
- Design and entitlement management for the new Somis Union School District campus
Pia is an extremely organized professional with excellent communication skills that foster collaborative relationships resulting in successful projects for S.L. Leonard’s clients. She also is fluent in Spanish. She received a Bachelor of Science degree in Interior Design from California State University, Northridge and successfully completed UCLA Extension’s Construction Management Certificate program.