Janet has 30 years of project management and administration experience. She served as a project manager and owner’s representative during her seventeen year tenure at Pepperdine University, and has worked for major general contracting and construction management firms during her career.
- Comfortable working within a sensitive community environment, Janet is ingenious in implementing long range development plans.
- Manages cutting-edge, comprehensive model high school and performing arts center projects.
- Innovative in working within site locations that are densely populated residential and retail neighborhoods, with minimal street accessibility.
- Skillful in renovating higher education campuses including student services complexes, food services, administrative offices, bookstore and warehouse facilities.
- UCLA Weyburn Terrace Graduate Student Housing, Westwood Village
- Center for Communications and Business, Malibu
- OUHSD, Rancho Campana High School and Performing Arts Center, Camarillo
- Janet successfully completed the California State Polytechnic University, Pomona Construction Management Certificate program.
- Her project team earned the CMAA Project Achievement Award for Rancho Campana High School.
- Janet’s intensive project management lead to LEED gold achievement at the UCLA Weyburn Terrace Graduate Student Housing project.
SLL’s ability to provide me with information, guidance and details in a timely fashion was paramount in successfully integrating the end user into a complex web of construction.