Service, to our clients and the community, is in the DNA shared by the S. L. Leonard team. For the 17 years we have worked together, we reflect with gratitude, knowing how blessed we are to serve in a profession that we enjoy while helping so many nonprofits, clients and others, with important missions.
Whether in our client work or in our philanthropic and volunteer activities, integrity and respect is part of what we deliver. We believe that by serving others, especially our most vulnerable populations, we are building better communities, and for us, the excitement is building!
We’re honored to have nonprofit client projects that serve foster youth, homeless veterans, disabled seniors, and more. Personally and collectively, we are enriched by donating financially and as volunteers to help many causes that work to improve quality of life and create opportunity for all. From monthly trips to an orphanage in Tijuana or reading to underserved youth at the Boys & Girls Clubs, we are here to serve.
Our team members serve as board members for these organizations:
S.L. Leonard supports these organizations:
- Boys & Girls Club of Camarillo
- Cabrillo Economic Development Corporation
- Casa Pacifica Center for Children & Families
- Corazon De Vida
- Housing Authority of the City of San Buenaventura
- KidSTREAM Children’s Museum
- Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Manna Conejo Valley Food Bank
- Many Mansions
- Monte Vista Grove Homes
- Salvation Army
- Studio Channel Islands
- Ventura Botanical Gardens
- Ventura County Pregnancy Center
- Ventura County Rescue Mission
Our CEO Sean Leonard’s personal inspiration is from Matthew 25:40,
“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’”