Alysa Y. Phillips has completed multiple projects in the public and private sector. She has worked as an Owner’s Representative, as well as for major General Contractors and most recently before rejoining S.L. Leonard, she was Director of Construction for a regional creative shared office landlord for all its properties in Southern California.
- Combines her architectural background with her construction experience to be able to understand all phases of projects and comfortably direct design and construction teams on complex projects.
- Experience with large ground up projects as well as tenant improvements for office, retail and medical spaces
- Worked with large general contractors as well as developers and owners’ representative firms.
- California Community Foundation’s 55,000 sf headquarters and conference center building
- kidSTREAM Children’s Museum adaptive re-use in Camarillo
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Columbia Square Residential Tower
- University of California Berkeley Memorial Stadium seismic retrofit
- Los Angeles Kings’ Toyota Sports Center
- Casa Pacifica’s six building renovation
- Street Poets’ new adaptive re-use warehouse
- Food Share of Ventura County’s new 70,000 SF distribution facility
- B.A. in Architecture, University of California at Berkeley
- Master of Construction Management, University of Southern California
S.L. Leonard & Associates brings an important element to the table: Because they focus on the details of building, negotiating and bidding, we are freed up to focus on accomplishing our vision. And because they have worked every job around the table at most construction meetings, they bring credibility in working with the contractors. Their requests are always grounded in experience, which makes the process much more productive.