Bonnie Francisco has almost two decades of construction project management and estimating experience with major construction companies in the Southern California area prior to joining S.L. Leonard & Associates. Her time as a senior estimator benefitted from her attention to details and resulted in relationships built on trust and respect with clients and the subcontractor community. Her experience includes civic projects, multi-family housing and self-performed concrete construction management.
- Combines technical knowledge with personal skills to negotiate win-win solutions for her clients
- Understands public project deliveries as well as private, negotiated contracts
- Understands the motivations of general contactors as well as subcontractors from experience as a project manager for a major general contractor that also operated as a concrete subcontractor
- Vista Campanario, a 69 unit affordable housing project with a parking structure
- Manhattan Beach Library, 22,000 SF LEED Gold
- Disney Grand Californian Hotel Expansion including 203 hotel rooms, 46 two-bedroom timeshare villas, two two-story suites, and swimming pool
- Getty Villa Parking Structure, 3 subterranean levels, 248 stalls
- Discovery Cube’s 43,000 SF expansion
- Saugus High School Modernization including a new 20,000 SF laboratory & Classroom Building, 18,000 SF Administration & Library Building, Food Sevices Building and other infrastructure renovations on 52-acre campus.
- Bonnie has a Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in structural building design from UCLA
- She earned the Construction Management Certificate from UCLA Extension
- Bonnie volunteers at the Saturday Conservatory of Music as its former Board Secretary, Orchestra Coach and Librarian
SLL’s ability to provide me with information, guidance and details in a timely fashion was paramount in successfully integrating the end user into a complex web of construction.