Dennis has over 20 years experience in representing owners and developers in new and renovation construction and development projects. He understands processes from the point of view of owners and developers, and is experienced with acquisition, entitlement and managing teams of architects and contractors.
- Oversees acquisition, entitlement, Department of Education and Division of State Architect approvals, procuring and managing architectural and contractor services.
- Manages consultants, contractors, loan closing, loan draws, tenant improvements and lease-ups for construction projects.
- Creates teams of architects, engineers, contractors, and leasing agents to design, entitle and lease commercial building projects.
- Supervises consultants and prepares comprehensive due diligence, feasibility and economic analysis for land and income property buyers and sellers.
- New Campus for Somis Union School District
- Walker + Zanger New Headquarters, Showroom and Distribution Center
- Villages at Westview Phases I through IV, over 300 units of affordable housing
- Food Share of Ventura County’s new 70,000 SF distribution facility
- St. Vincent’s Santa Barbara’s multi-site housing projects
- Dennis has a B.A. degree in Business Administration from Colorado College.
- Former board member and secretary of Cabrillo Economic Development Corporation in Ventura.
- Dennis was a board member for the Senior Canyon Mutual Water Company in Ojai.
The building of this most unique hall was steered by a talented and devoted project management group. The successful completion and outstanding results were recognized and celebrated by many worldwide.
My nonprofit business, the L.A. Kitchen, was looking for the right company to help rep us as we built out a new kitchen/social enterprise in Los Angeles. This was the first kitchen I’ve built from scratch, so I needed a real pro…but more importantly, a pro who didn’t see us as just another client. I was looking for a person who shared my sense of purpose, who really cared about “why” I was building it. I found that person in Sean Leonard. He’s a pro’s pro…but more than that, he’s a great guy. He and his team are rock solid. Timely, knowledgeable, professional and great people to do business with. We can’t say enough good things about them.
I want to start by saying that I could not have handled this project without the help and guidance of Sean’s team. Their professionalism is exemplary. Each member of the team, Sean, Pia and Dennis had their own “specialty” during the course of the project and all of them had a wonderful calming demeanor that made it a pleasure to work with. They kept the project progressing by not only maintaining detailed records of the myriad issues and decisions but by communicating consistently and often with the entire team. A project like this has so many moving parts and so many players that their roll was pivotal in maintaining the project timeline. The paperwork was overwhelming yet they kept detailed records throughout and tracked the various expenditures always analyzing them to protect our interests. We found them to be exceedingly fair and diplomatic in handling any conflicts or misunderstandings. Their in-depth knowledge of both construction processes and methods was not only very educational to our team, it was reassuring to us as clients navigating new territory.
Some Of Our Best Work is Featured Below.
Raines Feldman LLP Law Officeswpengine2018-01-05T18:44:25+00:00
Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeleswpengine2018-01-04T16:36:10+00:00
Encanto Del Mar Apartmentswpengine2018-01-04T16:50:22+00:00
Oaks Christian Schoolwpengine2018-01-04T16:59:28+00:00
Museum of Ventura County Expansionwpengine2018-01-04T17:07:08+00:00
View Full Portfolio