John brings over 30 years of building experience to SLL’s clients’ projects. He is a licensed general contractor and has participated and overseen entitlement, design, construction and occupancy of thousands of units of housing over his career. Additionally, he has extensive commercial construction experience and has managed several office construction projects.
- Brings his hands-on perspective from his building and general engineering contractor experience to our clients’ projects.
- Anticipates design and construction issues and mitigates any impact with a pro-active approach.
- Is well respected by the design and construction community.
- Chairs project meetings, negotiates contracts, and reviews monthly draws.
- Ormond Beach Villas, 40 Units of Veterans’ Housing
- Rancho Verde, 24 Units, Zero Net Energy Apartments
- Camarillo Library Young Adult Center Renovation
- John has a current California General Engineering and Building Contractor License.
- Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist through the National Assoc. of Home Builders.
- John holds a B.S. degree in Earth Sciences from California State University, Northridge.
The difficult and complicated activities of planning, interfacing with governmental entities and coordination of activities have been made easy. Their attention to details and expertise has ensured our major project remains on budget and on schedule.