Joe Santiesteban brings over thirty years of experience in all aspects of development, design, and construction from the perspective of the Owner/Developer, Architect, and Contractor. His extensive experience on both sides of the table allow him to understand opposing points of view and solve problems with a collaborative approach. Joe’s hands-on knowledge and confidence has resulted in most of his projects finishing under budget and ahead of schedule.
- Excels at estimating and scheduling residential, commercial, retail and institutional projects.
- Negotiates scope, quality and cost issues with designers and contractors.
- Specializing in affordable housing, multi-family housing and institutional projects.
- Exceedingly skilled in developing design-build concepts.
- Monte Vista Grove Homes Memory Care and Wellness Buildings
- 1616 Ocean, 19 Unit Apartment, Zero Net Energy Renovation
- Pierce College, Renovation of 24 Buildings, Holding Classrooms, Faculty and Administration
- Joe holds a Bachelor’s of Design/Architecture from the University of Florida.
- He is currently a licensed architect in the state of California.
- Member of the American Institute of Architects and the Southern California Association of Nonprofit Housing.
SLL’s project managers provide great communication across the board: With our campus clients, contractors, consultants and campus administration. Their detailed meeting minutes, monthly reports, and consistent follow though make my job much easier. It’s great to have highly experienced professionals on the ground.