With a strategic alliance partnership in place with SLL, Marsha Peterson sets the schedule for successful project completion. Through project management scheduling, training and consulting, Marsha has provided full-dimensioned scheduling services for a broad spectrum of construction projects. Marsha has worked with SLL on multiple, complex projects since 1996.
- Sets up contractor schedules and reviews them during the project from concept to occupancy.
- Reviews electronic files of monthly schedule submittals.
- Tracks changes in logic, sequence, duration, progress irregularities, critical and near critical activities.
- Ensures that schedules are realistic, fair and accurately represent progress in the field.
- Disneyland Resort Expansion
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Escondido’s California Center for the Arts
- Marsha has 25 years of experience in project scheduling.
- Received her B.A. degree in history from California State University, Fullerton.
- Member of the Project Management Institute for more than 15 years.
SLL is a step ahead in addressing any project concerns, they anticipate our needs, and often identify and solve problems before they happen.
Some Of Our Best Work is Featured Below.
California Endowment Administrative Offices, Community and Resource Center admin 2018-01-04T16:42:13+00:00