With a strategic alliance partnership in place with SLL, Marsha Peterson sets the schedule for successful project completion. Through project management scheduling, training and consulting, Marsha has provided full-dimensioned scheduling services for a broad spectrum of construction projects. Marsha has worked with SLL on multiple, complex projects since 1996.
- Sets up contractor schedules and reviews them during the project from concept to occupancy.
- Reviews electronic files of monthly schedule submittals.
- Tracks changes in logic, sequence, duration, progress irregularities, critical and near critical activities.
- Ensures that schedules are realistic, fair and accurately represent progress in the field.
- Disneyland Resort Expansion
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Escondido’s California Center for the Arts
- Marsha has 25 years of experience in project scheduling.
- Received her B.A. degree in history from California State University, Fullerton.
- Member of the Project Management Institute for more than 15 years.
SLL is a step ahead in addressing any project concerns, they anticipate our needs, and often identify and solve problems before they happen.