A Los Angeles native, Megan started her career in New York City while attending Columbia University. Megan’s nearly 20 years of experience in commercial, retail, multi-family, historic renovation, and high-end residential construction has contributed to her exceptional qualifications as a Construction Manager. She has been trusted by nonprofits, business leaders, philanthropists, municipalities, politicians, entertainers, and corporations to manage their projects. Megan has a proven track record of using efficient and effective management to successfully guide teams through the planning, preconstruction, construction, and project closeouts on time and within budget.
- Works with multi-million dollar budgets for new construction, renovation, and design-build projects.
- She has worked with notable designers and architects such as Robert A.M Stern, Gensler, David Kleinberg, Peter Marino, Steven Harris, Harrison Design, Steven Gambrel, Appleton Partners, Peter Dunham, Paul Brant Williger, Jaime Drake, and Rose Tarlow.
- Her work has been published widely, appearing in Architectural Digest, California Homes, Better Homes & Gardens, Luxe Magazine, and Objekt International.
- She has a passion for affordable housing and managed a 150-unit veterans’ housing project and other affordable projects for seniors and many with supportive services.
- Managed tenant improvements, infrastructure, and common area renovation projects for Douglas Emmett.
- Formed and grew a successful general contracting company in Los Angeles.
- A 150-unit affordable veterans’ housing development
- Renovation of a private Frank Gehry building
- Historic renovation of a prewar building on Park Avenue in NYC
- Cielito Restaurant Santa Barbara
- Renovation of a 270-unit hi-rise affordable housing project
- Chanel Beverly Hills, new 35,000 SF store
- Renovation of a California DMV office
- Holds a B.A. in Architecture from Columbia University in the City of New York, an Integrated Project Management Certificate from the Harvard Graduate School of Design & a Construction Management Certificate from UCLA Extension.
- Was the Pitcher on Columbia University’s Division One softball team.
- Is a Licensed California General Contractor
- Megan has spent the last decade actively involved in the Southern California Institute of Architecture & Art, World Central Kitchen and Heart of Los Angeles (HOLA).
The difficult and complicated activities of planning, interfacing with governmental entities and coordination of activities have been made easy. Their attention to details and expertise has ensured our major project remains on budget and on schedule.