From condominium and office construction to building educational facilities and retail projects, Randell Lawrence has overseen a wide range of construction projects from concept to occupancy and now uses his diverse experience to manage projects at S.L. Leonard & Associates. Experienced in construction and project management, Randell is an expert in managing consultants and general contractors during the design, construction and close-out phases of projects.
- Managed tenant improvements, infrastructure, public spaces and retail projects for Topa Management.
- Managed numerous projects including the United Airlines ticketing building at LAX.
- Completed the Carpenter Apprenticeship Program and progressed to journeyman, foreman and superintendent.
- Developed eight condominium complexes, a 54,000-square-foot retail complex in Tarzana, and the original construction of Oaks Christian High School.
- Hillcrest Villas, 60-units of affordable housing in Thousand Oaks
- Charles Drew University of Medicine and Life Sciences Research and Nursing Education Building
- Museum of Ventura County Expansion
- High Rise Central Plant at 1900 Avenue of the Stars
- Central Plaza shopping center renovation including new Vons building in Camarillo
- Randy is the board chair of Vista Real Charter Schools in Ventura County, California.
- Randell served on the Facilities Committee of the Camarillo Family YMCA.
- Holds an associate’s degree from College of the Canyons in Valencia.
The team at S.L. Leonard & Associates is professional, honest, hardworking and extremely organized. They have earned our confidence and have become integral to the success of our project.
The S. L. Leonard & Associates team was a pleasure to work with–very attentive and careful in managing the contractors involved in our project. Randy was very responsive and responsible. He kept everything organized and was very careful about budget, change orders and authorizations. He kept us informed with weekly meetings and he treated our project as if it were his own. Randy was able to work through issues with the landlord, tenant below us and billing with the contractors. He was very good at making sure our project was on time and on budget. I felt like we were in good hands.
We’ve had S.L. Leonard & Associates involved with several projects over the past couple of years. They have been and continue to be a tremendous resource. In their role as both owner’s representative and construction manager, they bring a combined perspective to the table acting more as a stakeholder in the project, not just that of a consultant. The more recent projects they’ve helped us include two complicated renovations of historic buildings and construction management of a new mechanical system for one of our high-rise buildings. Across all the projects, communication was excellent, resulting in no surprises and negligible change orders. They are honest, organized and experienced.
Some Of Our Best Work is Featured Below.
Raines Feldman LLP Law Officeswpengine2018-01-05T18:44:25+00:00
Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeleswpengine2018-01-04T16:36:10+00:00
Encanto Del Mar Apartmentswpengine2018-01-04T16:50:22+00:00
Oaks Christian Schoolwpengine2018-01-04T16:59:28+00:00
Museum of Ventura County Expansionwpengine2018-01-04T17:07:08+00:00
View Full Portfolio