With more than 30 years of experience in the Southern California real estate development and construction industry, Sean L. Leonard began his career as a concrete subcontractor and progressed to general contracting and development management. During this time, he formed meaningful relationships with leaders of all aspects of the construction industry. Sean knows how to bring the appropriate resources into projects at the appropriate time, and is an expert at project closeouts and turnarounds.
- Oversees multi-million dollar projects primarily for nonprofits and public entities.
- USC Graduate School of Civil and Environmental Engineering adjunct professor.
- Member of the Construction Management Association of America.
- UCLA Extension, construction management Instructor.
- Managed the development of iconic buildings such as Walt Disney Concert Hall and The California Endowment Headquarters and Community Conference Center, both winners of the prestigious AIA award for Project Team of the Year
- Assisted S.L. Leonard clients in the development of over 7,000 units of affordable housing.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Camarillo Public Library
- The WAV (Working Artists Ventura)
- California Endowment Administrative Offices, Community and Resource Center
- Charles Drew University Life Sciences Research and Nursing Education Building
- Sean currently serves on the board of directors of The Ventura County Community Foundation, A Community of Friends, Casa Pacifica Centers for Children & Families and California Lutheran Homes Foundation. He is an emeritus board member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Oxnard & Port Hueneme.
- Advisor to the Small Business Development Center of Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties.
- Holds a B.S. in civil engineering from UCLA and an M.B.A. from USC.
- Recognized numerous times with awards such as “Lifetime Champion of Youth”, “Philanthropist of the Year” , “Distinguished Instructor”, “Board Member of the Year”, “Business Ethics Award”
Sean’s deep and vast experience, combined with calm assurance, creates an atmosphere of trust immediately. Sean’s reputation precedes him, everybody loves him, and just having him in the meeting offers instant credibility.
Some Of Our Best Work is Featured Below.
Raines Feldman LLP Law Officeswpengine2018-01-05T18:44:25+00:00
Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeleswpengine2018-01-04T16:36:10+00:00
Encanto Del Mar Apartmentswpengine2018-01-04T16:50:22+00:00
Oaks Christian Schoolwpengine2018-01-04T16:59:28+00:00
Museum of Ventura County Expansionwpengine2018-01-04T17:07:08+00:00
View Full Portfolio