Teri Malinowski brings more than 25 years of project management and entitlement experience to SLL. She has managed a multi-prime delivery of solar, mechanical, electrical and plumbing upgrades to a 66-unit affordable apartment building, and condition compliance and entitlements for a residential subdivision.
- Serves as an owner’s representative.
- Maintains validity of construction building permits.
- Resolves outstanding issues to facilitate timely construction progress.
- Excels at managing projects with multiple scopes of work.
- Village Christian School Entitlements
- 60,000 SF Yardi Systems New Office Building
- Renovation of Historic Santa Barbara Railroad Station
- Teri started her career with the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Santa Barbara.
- Two of her most significant projects were award winning.
- Teri received a B.A. degree in Business Economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
SLL worked with our construction and development departments to help us improve the working between the two groups. Through the recommendations for managing our growing departments we were able to advance our project oversight from planning to building, and develop stronger communication processes between functions.