Created to be a hub for local nonprofits and community leaders, the VCCF Nonprofit Center is located along the Highway 101 corridor in Camarillo. S.L. Leonard managed the design and construction of all tenant spaces including 15 nonprofit offices, a community room with a 175 person capacity, and all public spaces.
- Represented the landlord in selecting and managing the design, consulting and construction teams for the entire building.
- Managed budget and scheduling.
- Interfaced with multiple agencies and tenants.
- Liaison for client staff and board representatives.
- Coordinated tenant low voltage contractors and FF&E procurement and installation.
Ventura County Community Foundation
Mainstreet Architects and Planners